INTRODUCTION

Hello Everyone,

Wow! Finally! It has been a burning desire of mine to create a blog to share my thoughts and little knowledge on the environment. For reasons such as procrastination and a busy schedule, I have always seen this as an impossible task but finally; here it is. Anyone that knows me personally, knows I'm passionate about the environment....I love to see the environment clean and green. In this part of the world, we are only just waking up to the environmental challenges around us and I want to use this medium to promote a better environment for us. With time, I would share how my passion was birthed but for now, all I want to do is write. As a beginner in this industry, I might make mistakes or have wrong perceptions but please bear with me. I'd get better as time goes on. Cheers

Comments

Popular Posts